Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playscape @ The Children's Museum

We tried to get Anaya to crawl through this tunnel. She stayed in the same spot for a while. Even though I was at the other end trying to get her to come to me, she didn't know what to do.

We finally got her to move forward but when she got to the divide between the tunnels, she didn't want to move forward anymore. I had crawl in there and pull her forward.

Yay! She finally made it out the other side!

This is one of the play areas for children 2 and younger. I had so much fun just watching her play.

I know. This is kind of gross...but I had to get a picture before I peeled her away from the mirror.

She was a little over stimulated by all the toys so...
...I put her back on the floor.

She really enjoyed the slide!

All that playing made her very tired!

No comments: