Monday, September 7, 2009

The Big Move

We had so many wonderful friends who came over and helped us load the truck and clean the house. Thanks so much, guys! We really, really appreciated your help.


This couple is AWESOME! Thanks Rodney and Sherry for all your help!!
Sarah and Anaya taking a break...

After we loaded the truck and cleaned the house, Kyle and I headed up to Zionsville to get some sleep at Renee's. At about 2:30 am, we all went over to my parents house to get ready to hit the road. Both of my parents, Renee, Kyle, Anaya and I left Indianapolis at about 3 am with 2 cars and a moving van. We started off driving west through Illinois and when we got into Missouri, we started driving south. We drove through Missouri, a little bit of Tennessee, Arkansas and finally Texas. Missouri was probably the hardest part of the drive. There was NOTHING in Missouri. There were these really long stretches of highway with no exits and no rest stops. We stopped to eat at Cracker Barrell somewhere in Arkansas.

It wouldn't have been a road trip without Cracker Barrel.


My dirty car :(

...interesting...
Almost there!
I really wanted to get more pictures but my mom had the camera...and anyone who knows my mom understands why I don't have more pictures! haha
Including all the stops, it took us about 18 hours from Indianapolis to Dallas.

No comments: