Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dab, Dab, Dab!

Dab, dab, dab!
Anaya and I got together with a couple of art teachers from my school to paint some Christmas ornaments. When I saw we were painting moons, I immediately thought of my mother in law. (she has a sun and moon theme throughout her house) I knew a hand-painted porcelain moon from Anaya would be the perfect Christmas gift! Unfortunately, I broke the ornament.......twice. (and those who really know me, are not surprised!) The first time I broke it, I was showing it to someone at work and it slipped out of my hand. The art teacher helped me find all the pieces and glue it back together. It was in no condition to travel to Indiana so, I had to wait until we got back before I could even take it home. When I was finally able to take it home, I dropped it while leaving work. The poor thing never made to my house in one piece. I was so disappointed!

No comments: