Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thanksgiving


I was very nervous about Thanksgiving this year. Since we were unable to travel to Indiana, I had to cook ALOT. Thankfully, our friends joined us and they cooked too. Everything turned out great and we even got to use real plates and silverware! (I was especially happy about that part)
The kids' table.

Our friend, Ricky, ready to carve the turkey his wife made

A couple of days after Thanksgiving, we met up with some of Kyle's family. Richard and Cheryl live in Longview, Texas (about 2 hours east of Dallas) and their son Kurt and his family were in town from Arkansas. Kyle's uncle Scott was also in town. We all met at the Galleria Mall (in Dallas) for lunch. We had a really great time. It was so nice to be around some family since we couldn't go back to Indy.
It was Anaya's first time meeting Kurt, Shanna and Eliana.

Anaya really liked Eliana.

Shanna, Eliana, Kurt, Richard and Cheryl.

Anaya and me in front of the christmas tree inside Galleria Mall.


This tree was huge! I took this picture from the top level and I still couldn't fit it all in!

No comments: